AT THE END OF THE CONGRESS THE FOLLOWING RESOLUTIONS WERE REACHED:
- The congress applauded the progress made by the NLO Board on the partnership made with the League Management Company LMC and also for securing partnership/ sponsorship deal with the Pipul TV, and charged the board to finalize all the details regarding the partnership/ sponsorship of the broadcast rights of the NLO league games for 2016/2017 season.
- The congress also approved the recommendation of NLO Board to have minimum of 10 under 19 players in each club in the NLO from 2017 season.
- The congress approved the proposal by the NLO Board to have all the 20 Premier League feeder teams to participate in the Nation-Wide League One this season in furtherance with developmental partnership between the Nation-Wide League One and League Management Company.
- Furthermore, the congress approved that Division Two should be re-arranged into Six-Geo-Political zones, where by the top team in each of the six groups gain promotion automatically to Division One, while the runners- up of the six group goes into a play-off to determine the additional two that will be promoted to division one at the end of the season.
- The congress also endorsed 28th April, 2017 as the closing date for registration for all the clubs regarding 2016/2017 season.
- Thursday 4th May, 2017 was also approved by the congress as the kick-off date for the 2016/2017 NLO football season.