The Nigeria Football Federation 69th Annual General Assembly was held in Warri Delta State on 28th November 2013, among the decisions reached that affects the nationwide league are stated below;
- The approval on engagement of NNWL Medical Officer (Dr. Olajide Adebola)
- The engagement of Premium Sports Management Services as our Official Marketer
- Mainstream sports management as Nationwide League consultant
- The Sponsorship agreement with Standard alliance Insurance PLC of N8.M annually for 3 years (TOTAL SUM OF 24 MILLION FOR 3 YEARS)
- The mandatory comprehensive insurance policy for all the League clubs and endorsement of Standard Alliance Insurance Company as Official Insurance company (Details will be forwarded to you soon)
- The mandatory medicals check up for all Nationwide League Clubs players and Officials to be supervised by the League Medical Officer.
- Confirmation of Nationwide League postal address, P.O.BOX 12188 Garki Abuja
- The official website of Nationwide League. www.nigerianationwideleague.com
- Playing of all Nationwide League matches on Thursdays and Fridays
- The promotion of NIMC FC Abuja and Liverpool FC Gombe from Division two to Division One to fill the vacuum created due to withdrawal of teams relegated from National League.
Kindly take note and adhere strictly to these decisions to enable us move the League forward and be able to secure more and better sponsorship from corporate world.